Online payment facility for Student Renewal 2023
Student renewal payment can be made online via www.aatsl.lk using a credit card ( Master or Visa card). Renew, convert your studentship to active status and continue with AAT qualification.
Steps of making the online payment
- Follow the below link for online payment
- Select "Student Reg No." from "Account type" drop down.
- Type 44 followed by your Student Registration Number of 7 digits CORRECTLY. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP and therefore please make sure that you type this without any mistake. If you do not type this correctly, your payment will be credited to someone else's account which cannot be corrected subsequently. If you don’t know the 7 digit student registration number, please call AAT on 0112 559 669 or email to email@example.com and get the number.
- Fill all the other required fields on the online payment interface without fail.
- You can mention "student renewal fee 2023" under the field "Pay for".
- Any other information you want to mention can be typed under the field "Message" if necessary.
- Verify that you are not a robot by ticking off " I'm not a robot" check box.
- After submitting all the necessary details, click on "Send" and then you will be directed to the payment interface. Now you can enter your credit card details and complete your online payment.
Renewal fee for 2023 (for those whose last active year is 2022) is Rs. 1,750/= if paid on or before 30.12.2022. Rs. 500/= to be added if paid from 31.12.2022 onwards.
- If you don’t know about your last renewed year, please call AAT on 0112 559 669 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and get the amount payable.
- Once your transaction is complete, you will receive an online receipt. Please keep a screen shot of this receipt.If you don’t get a confirmation message on your renewal within one week of payment, pls call or email us and verify. If you pay using the correct student registration number, your renewal will be updated within 3 days in our system.